Were you or a loved one recently arrested or charged with a crime?We know that a pending criminal case is frightening and stressful. We are here to make sure that you know what your rights are and we will protect those rights. We have your best interest in mind and will fight to obtain the best outcome for your case.
We will review the evidence in your case and present all possible defenses. We will also highlight your achievements and great background in order to reduce any punishment that may be ordered in your case.
Our office handles misdemeanor and felony cases throughout Riverside, San Bernardino, Los Angeles, and Orange Counties. We can handle most misdemeanor court hearings on our own so that you do not have to miss a day of school or work. In most misdemeanor cases you will only need to appear on your final court date.
A criminal record can result in deportationIf you are not a citizen of the United States, it is important that you have an attorney by your side that knows the immigration consequences of a conviction. We fight to achieve an outcome that does not result in your deportation if you are a lawful permanent resident or if you are undocumented. We also fight to obtain an outcome that allows individuals on DACA to keep renewing their work permits.
Types of cases we handle:
- Assault and Battery
- Child endangerment/child abuse
- Evading Arrest
- Domestic Violence
- Driving without a license
- Driving on a suspended license
- Drug crimes: possession, possession for sale, sales, transportation, manufacturing
- DUI (Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol or Drugs)
- Hit and Run
- Receipt of stolen property
- Sex crimes: Rape, statutory rape, indecent exposure, lewd acts with a child, prostitution/solicitation
- Theft: petty theft, grand theft, embezzlement
- Other felonies and misdemeanors