It is our honor to fight for the rights of immigrants who are here to seek a better future for themselves and for their families.  We are here to help you with all your immigration needs.  We can help with petitions for permanent residency (family based and marriage based petitions), fiance visas (K-1 visa), remove conditions on your residency, citizenship applications (naturalization), renew work permits (DACA), and renew your permanent residency.  We are closely monitoring the changes implemented by the executive action on immigration and will gladly answer any questions.  

Contact us to schedule an appointment for a free case evaluation that allows prospective clients to learn about their options and find out how we can help.  Call (909)55-HELP-U to schedule your consultation.  That's (909)554-3578. 

During your free case evaluation, will provide you with a general overview of your immigration options.  Due to liability issues, we will NOT provide you with specific advice that is tailored to your case.  If  we determine that your case requires an in-depth, personalized analysis, or detailed document review, we may ask you to schedule a paid consultation.  

Due to liability concerns, we do not offer review services for forms you have filled out on you own or review forms that someone else filled out on your behalf.  We do not give advice as to what forms are necessary.  We cannot answer questions you have while filling out your own forms. 

Click on the following links for more information:

Permanent Residency through family based petitions

U.S. Permanent Residence
(Green Card)
Residency through marriage to US citizen  when you are in the U.S.
Criminal Bars to Naturalization

DACA: Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals

At this time, USCIS is not accepting new applicants for DACA.  Please contact us if you need to renew your DACA, or if your DACA expired and you want to know if you can still renew.  
Contact us immediately if you have a pending criminal case and you are on DACA, because a criminal conviction could result in the loss of your DACA. (909)55-HELP-U, (909)554-3578.