USCIS is now processing DACA renewals. Here are 5 points to keep in mind:
1. IF YOUR DACA IS STILL ACTVE: If your DACA expires within the next 90 days, you may apply for a renewal.
2. IF YOUR DACA IS EXPIRED: If your DACA expired on or after September 5, 2016, you may apply for a renewal. If your DACA expired BEFORE Sept 5, 2016, you may submit a new "initial application."
3. If you never had DACA, you CANNOT submit a new request.
4. Requests for Advance Parole are NOT being processed.
5. We do not know how long USCIS will be accepting applications, so call our office soon if you wish to renew your work permit. (909)55-HELP-U, that's (909)554-3578.