Friday, March 6, 2015

I am undocumented and was charged with a crime. Do I need an attorney?

If you are undocumented and were recently charged with a crime, make sure your rights are protected!  Certain crimes can make you deportable, or can make it difficult or impossible for you to receive immigration benefits.  Examples of immigration benefits that could be affected are Deferred Action petitions (DACA and DAPA), petition for residency, asylum, etc.

If you are undocumented, your attorney needs to know both immigration law and criminal defense.  Avoid these problems before they happen, and contact us as soon as you are charged with a crime.  We will make sure your rights are protected.  Call us for help at (909)55-HELP-U.  That's (909)554-3578.  The consultation is free.