Thursday, February 14, 2019

Traffic Tickets

Our Services

We offer a variety of traffic-related legal services, including, but not limited to:
  • Speeding
  • Reckless driving
  • Driving on a suspended license
  • DUI
  • Fix it tickets 

Your options when you get a ticket:

1.      You can pay the ticket.
2.      You can hire our office so we set the case for a court date and fight the ticket.

Paying the ticket

               This might sound like the simple option, but it is not the best option.  If you qualify for traffic school, you can request traffic school at the time you pay the ticket. 
However, if you do not qualify for traffic school, the conviction will go on your driving record.  This will cause your car insurance rates to increase.  Also, your driver’s license can be suspended if you have too many convictions.  The convictions can also prevent you from obtaining a job that requires you to drive.

Hiring our Office and Requesting a Court Date

Our office handles the entire process for you, so that you do not have to go to court.  We will set your court date, appear on your arraignment date, and appear on your trial date.  We will keep you updated on the progress, and you can always contact us with any questions.
               When you hire our office, our main goal is to get your ticket dismissed.  Sometimes this is possible, but other times, it is not possible.  We will do everything in our power to get the ticket dismissed, so that your driving record is not affected.
Amending the charges
               We will talk to the police officer, and tell him your specific facts and circumstances.  Often times, this convinces the officer to amend the violation and give you a lesser charge, usually one that will not result in points on your driving record.
               Our office is prepared to take your case to trial if necessary, where we can expose any mistakes the police officer has made.

Call Us Today for a Free Consultation

Give us a call today so we can set up your appointment, (909)55-HELP-U, (909)554-3578.  We will set your court date, and take care of the rest of the process for you.